Dr. Charles Randquist
Dr. Charles Randquist
MD, specialist in plastic surgery
Dr. Randquist is a specialist in plastic surgery since 1996 with training from the Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm and Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, with a subspecialty in Micro surgery.
Dr Randquist trained in aesthetic plastic surgery in Sweden and Germany and holds German and Spanish plastic surgery authorization.
Dr. Randquist is a member of the Swedish Medical Association, Swedish Society of Medicine, Swedish Plastic Surgery Association and the Swedish Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Randquist has since 1996 worked full time as a plastic surgeon in private practice. In 2000 he opened his own private hospital, Victoriakliniken, with 24 beds and two operating theaters, in Saltsjöbaden, just outside of Stockholm.
Lectures and Trainings
Dr. Randquist has over the last 13 years given lectures worldwide in cosmetic plastic surgery. He lectures and trains doctors from all over the world, mainly in breast augmentation surgery. As part of this activity he gives demonstration surgeries and holds courses in Sweden and abroad.
Since 2005, Dr. Randquist has provided training or “preceptorships” titled “How to Run Your Best Breast practice”. The program combines demonstration surgery, lectures on surgical techniques and “Practice Management” at Victoriakliniken in Stockholm.
Since 2007, he has traveled around the world and held these courses for Allergan Corp. in Canada, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore China and the USA.
In 2009 Dr. Randquist developed the the first “Clinic of Excellence” with “KKH Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery” in Singapore in collaboration with Allergan corp. which offers the same programs/Preceptorships for doctors from Asia and Australia. This happens regularly twice a year
Since 2009 he works also with Mentor/Johnson & Johnson offering physicians from around the world come to come to Victoriakliniken to attend the training / Preceptorship.
During 2015-2016 these courses have now expanded to include also the Sientra and Motiva brands of implants.
This means that Dr. Randquist now is trusted by FOUR of the major implant manufacturers to educate surgeons from around the globe on how to best work with their implants.
In 2009 Dr. Randquist founded the first “Asian Breast Aesthetic Symposium” (ABAS) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Dr. Randquist has also appeared in the book “Best Practices” by Ann Kaplan was published in 2009.
He was also 1st chairman of the “Allergan Asia Council on Breast Aesthetics” (AACE), and now has a permanent seat as vice chairman. He has said no to all forms of financial compensation for this when he did not want to have any financial interests in any medical businesses of any kind. The money for this has instead been earmarked for various charities.
Charles Randquist – CV
Dr. Charles Randquist, born 1963, is a board certified Swedish, German and Spanish plastic surgeon. His main reconstructive plastic surgery training has been in the field of micro surgery. Since 1996 he has been in private practice, mainly performing aesthetic plastic surgery. His training has been both in Sweden and Germany and in the year of 2000 he decided to open his own private hospital, Victoriakliniken.
Dr.Randquist has been giving lectures in Sweden, Europe, Asia and USA on various subjects regarding cosmetic plastic surgery.
Karolinska Institute and Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm
Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg. Sub-specializing in Microsurgery
Qualified Specialist in Plastic Surgery
Dpt. of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Swe, Feb 1992 – Apr 1992
Dpt. of Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Paracelsus Surgery and Orthopedics Clinic, Düsseldorf, Neuss, Germany, May 1992 – Oct 1992
Psychiatric Clinic, Danderyds Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden, Nov 1992 – Jan 1993
Pediatric Surgery Clinic, S:t Göran’s Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden, Feb 1993 – May 1993
Plastic Surgery Clinic, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden, May 1993 – May 1995
Surgery Clinic, Mälarsjukhuset, Eskilstuna, Sweden, June 1995 – Dec 1995
Surgery and Orthopedics Clinic, Södertälje Hospital, Jan 1996 – Feb 1997
Akademikliniken, Stockholm, Sweden, Jan 1996 – Jan 2000
Consultant in reconstructive plastic surgery
Södertälje Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden, 2000-2003
Own clinic, Victoriakliniken, February 2000 –
- Ann Kaplan, “Best Practices”, chapter contributor.
- Aesthetic and Reconstuctive Surgery of the Breast, Elisabeth J. Hall-Findlay, Gregory R.D. Evans, chapter contributor, chapter 23: “Highly Cohesive Textured Form Stable Gel Implants: Priciples and Technique”.
- Inamed Academy in Tokyo, Speaker, 20-minute success, April 2006
- Allergan Academy, Thailand, Live surgery, Speaker, January 2007
- Cosmetic Update, Mexico, Speaker and Moderator, March 2007
- Allergan Academy, Manilla, Live surgery, Speaker, June 2007
- ASAPS, Speaker, Baltimore, October 2007
- Allergan Academy, Toronto. Montreal, Live surgery and Speaker, November 2007
- Allergan Academy, Vietnam, Hong-Kong, Live surgery, Speaker, March 2008
- Cosmetic Update, Mexico, Speaker and Moderator, April 2008
- Allergan Academy, National meeting, Korea, Live surgery, Speaker, November 2008
- Allergan Academy, Cebo, Philippines, Speaker November 2008
- Cosmetic Update, Mexico, Speaker and Moderator, February 2009
- Allergan Academy, Singapore, Live surgery, Speaker, April 2009
- 1st Asian Breast Aesthetic Symposium (ABAS), Organising Chairman, November2009
- Advanced Course in Facial Rejuvenation with Botox® and Juvéderm®, November2009
- Allergan Academy, Singapore, Live surgery, Speaker, April 2010
- Singapore Breast Aesthetics, Live surgery Workshop, Speaker, September 2010
- CSACPS, 37th Annual Meeting, Toronto, Live surgery, Speaker, October 2010
- IOPBS 2010, Tokyo, Speaker, November 2010
- Dutch Aesthetic congress 2010 in Amsterdam, Live surgery, Speaker, December 2010
- 27th Annual Atlanta Breast Surgery Symposium, Speaker, January 2011
- Allergan Academy, Advanced Surgical Skills Workshop, Singapore, Speaker, Live surgery, April 2011
- The first AACE Seminar, Vietnam, Speaker, May 2011
- The Atlantic Society of Plastic Surgeons, 16th, Halifax, Speaker, Oct 2011
- The 3rd Asian Symposium of Breast plastic and reconstructive Surgery, Korea, video, October 2011
- Allergan Academy, Vietnam, Live surgery, Speaker, Advanced Surgical Skills Workshop, January 2012
- Allergan National Academy, Speaker, Banff, Canada, January 2012
- Cleveland Clinic, Speaker, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA, March 2012
- Allergan Academy, Advanced Surgical Skills Workshop, Singapore, Speaker, Live surgery, April 2012
- SPESO Spring Meeting, Stockholm, Sweden, Speaker, May 2012
- 35th Annual ASAPS Conference, Speaker, Darwin, Australia, July 2012
- Advanced Course in Facial Rejuvenation with Botox® and Juvéderm®, September 2012
- 13th International OSAPS Congress, Speaker, Seoul, Korea, October 2012
- 4th ASBPRS, Live Surgery, Speaker, Xi’an, China, October 2012
- ASPS, SIENTRA Key Note Speaker, Form Stable Shaped Implants, New Orleans, USA, October 2012
- Allergan Academy, Advanced Surgical Skills Workshop, Singapore, Speaker, Live surgery, March 2013
- Asia Pacific Medical Aesthtics Congress, Manila, The Philippines, Speaker, March 2013
- Allergan Academy, Innovations & Updates in Breast Augmentation, Manila, Speaker, March 2013
- III Plastic Surgery and Cosmetology International School. Moscow, Russia, Speaker, May 2013
- Natrelle China Launch Ceremony & Roadshow, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Speaker, Nov 2013
- Allergan Academy, Innovations & Updates in Breast Augmentation, Bangkok, Speaker, January 2013
- 10th AACE, Allergan Academy, Seoul, Korea, Speaker, June 2014
- China Medical Aesthetics Congress, Speaker, Live Surgery, China, June 2014
- Mentor Workshop: Dr. Randquist Adv. MemoryShape Preceptorship, Speaker, California, July 2014
- Allergan Academy, Speaker, Haerbin, Chengdu, China, Aug 2014
- Allergan Academy, Advanced Surgical Skills Workshop, Vancouver, Speaker, Live surgery, Nov 2014
- 6th European Symposium: Aesthetic Surgery of the Breast, Speaker, Milano, December 2014
- 13th AMWC, Restore, shape, define, enhance, Live injections, Galderma prods., Monaco, March 2015
- Training of trainers, Injectables training for/with Galderma, Victoriakliniken, Stockholm, July 2015
- Injectables training for/with Galderma, Victoriakliniken, Uppsala, November 2015
- Allergan, Surgery technique training, Speaker, Bangkok, November 2015
- RBSS, Rome Breast Surgery Symposium, Speaker, Workshops, Rome June 2016
- Medical BIA-ALCL Advisory Board, Participant, New York, June 2016
- AMI Essentials, Speaker, Moderator, Seoul, Korea, July 2016
- AMI Essentials & Cutting Edge, Speaker, Panel, Toronto & Vancouver, Canada, September 2016
- 43rd Annual CSAPS Meeting, Speaker, Video on Rhinoplasty, Vancouver, Canada, September 2016
- AMI Essentials & Cutting Edge, Speaker, Panel, Barcelona, Spain, October 2016
- AMI Essentials & Cutting Edge, Speaker, Moscow, Russia, November 2016
- AMI Essentials & Cutting Edge, Speaker, Athens, Greece, November 2016
- AMI Essentials & Cutting Edge, Speaker, Prague, Czech Republic, November 2016
- MBN 2016, Aesthetic Breast Meeting, Speaker, Milano, Italy, December 2016
- AMI EAME, Prague, Czech Republic, February 2017
- AMI LACAN, Cancun, Mexico, Speaker, May 2017
- Roadshow NESEE, Kiev, Ukraine, May 2017
- ISAP. Beirut, Lebanon, Speaker, September 2017
- 22nd Advanced Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Workshop, Melbourne, Australia, Speaker, February 2018
- Rome Breast Symposium 2018, Rome, Italy, Speaker, June 2018
- AMI Plastic Surgery & Technical Forum, Berlin, Germany, Speaker, June 2018
- Live Make Over 5 Symposium, Athens, Greece, Live surgery, Speaker, August 2018
- AMI National Breast Augmentation Surgery Forum, Shanghai, China, Speaker, September 2018
- Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK, Speaker, September 2018
- CATBBAS IV, Brussels, Belgium, Speaker, September 2018
- AMI Train the Trainer, Barcelona, Spain, October 2018
- 4th World Symposium on Ergonomic Implants, Speaker, Lago di Garda, Italy, October 2018
- 7th IBSD, Speaker, Düsseldorf, Germany, April 2019
- FM4, Large Series with Motiva®, Speaker, Lago di Garda, Italy, October 2019
- MotivaEDGE™ Masterclass, Speaker, Moscow, Russia, October 2019